IX SYSTEM｜IP Network Audio-Video Intercom
Greater flexibility, covering more applications.
IX System – getting the job done for a wide range of business applications, while providing connectivity and integration with third-party IP systems.
Full IP-based Peer to Peer Audio-Video Intercom System
Communicate between an infinite number of door / master stations with no distance limitations.
Reduce costs as no server is required to build a system.
Integration with other IP-based systems
Utilizing an existing IP infrastructure, IX System can be integrated with Video Management Systems, Access Control Systems, and Network Camera Systems, etc. Combining security components saves time and resources during set-up and training. Moreover, IX System can be integrated with IP-PBX, which enables the IX System to be used as a part of your internal telephone network.
24/7 Monitoring / Recording
Video from door stations can be monitored and recorded with third-party VMS* / NVR* systems. Enhance security level for all types of applications.
* VMS (Video Management System) : This refers to video management software using an IP network. Servers and cameras from any manufacturer can be installed, enabling configuration of systems matched to user needs.
* NVR (Network Video Recorder) : This is a device that records video feed from a network camera over an IP network.
Integrate and upgrade previously installed IX Systems
Use the existing network infrastructure while providing powerful new options.
Aiphone offers the ideal intercom system for a diverse range of applications that leverage your IP network.
- IX SYSTEM｜IP Network Audio-Video Intercom
- IS Series｜Commercial & Security IP Video Intercom System
- JKW-IP｜IP color video intercom adaptor
- LEM series/LEF series
- TD-H/B｜Selective Call Intercom
- YAZ-90-3W｜Handset Loop-wired Intercom
- AX｜Commercial Security Intercom
- Security Window Intercom System
- NIM｜Communication system
- TC-M｜Internal Telephone Type Intercom